We Are Well Versed In:
- Work Health and Safety Act 2017 and WHS Regulation
- Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979
- Biodiversity Conservation Act 2016
- Local Land & Services Act 2016
- Protection of the Environment Operations Act, 1997
- Waste Avoidance and Resource Recovery Act, 2001 (NSW)
- Bio Security Act, 2015
- Contaminated Land Management Amended Act, 2008
- Pesticides Act, 1999
- Dangerous Goods (Road & Rail Transport) Act, 2008
- Heritage Act, 1977
- National Parks and Wildlife Act 1974
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders Heritage Protection Act, 1984
Dedicated Vegetation Maintenance
At Agile Arbor our strong industry reputation is based on 20 years of delivering a quality vegetation management service throughout the Sydney Basin, inland NSW, including Bathurst, Orange, Lithgow, Blayney, Oberon, Molong, and Cowra.
We are an AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 accredited company with Work Health and Safety and Environmental Management Systems integrated into our company’s quality management system.
Occupational Health and Safety Management System AS/NZS 4801 was also audited and accredited by Global-Mark in April 2018.
With an extensive working knowledge of the legislative frameworks that apply to our industry, we adhere to all the safest practices at all times. Our team is extremely proud of our accident-free record across our range of services, including clearing vegetation and trees, rock grooming, and herbicide application.